Engine Tune Up Service
Every car or truck needs a tune up once in a while to keep it running efficiently and cleanly. Keeping your car well maintained will also save you money in the long run! How do you know if your car needs an engine tune up? Look for these signs: Is your car running roughly? Is it difficult to start? Do you have poor acceleration or lost of power? Does your engine stall when its too hot or cold? Are you getting less miles per gallon of gas?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, your car may be in need of a tune up!
The master technicians at Bridge St. Tire & Alignment offers computerized engine analysis and engine tune ups. Our services include:
- Computerized analysis of starting, charging, ignition and fuel systems
- Battery testing
- Check ignition rotor and distributor cap
- Check secondary ignition wires
- Check vacuum hoses
- Check timing advance mechanism
- Check cylinder condition electronically
- Check filters
- Check PCV valve system
- Check EGR valve operation
- Check air management system
- Check temperature control preheat system (air cleaner)
- Check drive belts
- Check ignition timing
Call Bridge St. Tire & Alignment today at 781-340-9500 to schedule your next engine tune up!